Helix Release Notes – 2 February, 2022
2 February, 2022
- Users can now select Moderna vaccination with the appropriate dose amounts for the clinical situation, inc. half doses.
Age-based cohort warnings
- Warnings will now separate out dosing and scheduling based on age-based cohorts and update minimal intervals.
(COVID-19 Support) UK vaccine response
- Warning messages have been updated in terms of both logic and messaging to reflect new minimum intervals and dosing requirements.
Clinical Screening questions
- Clinical screening questions have been updated – these are based on the v3.2 and v3.3 of the Clinical Screening specifications.
Spikevax (Moderna) Batch Format
- Moderna has applied a change to the batch format of their Spikevax® vaccine product.
Renaming of Moderna and PfizerBioNtech vaccine names
- We’ve updated all references to Moderna and Pfizer vaccines with their updated brand names: Moderna to Spikevax® (Moderna) and PfizerBioNtech to Comirnaty® (PfizerBioNtech), across the user interface and data flows as required.