Helix Release Notes – 01 July, 2022
1 July, 2022
User Management Screen
- Helix Vaccination App now gives users the ability to manage user details via our new Users screen with the Settings area. The User management screen can be used to ‘Activate’, ‘De-Activate’ and produce reports in a .csv format.
Not At Risk 5 to 11 year olds
- It is now possible within Helix Vaccination App for a clinician to administer a vaccine to Not At Risk children 5 to 11 years old, as per JCVI guidelines.
It is now possible with the use of Helix Vaccination App for an organisation to set the ‘Operational Hours’ for a site.
Login failure message for ‘De-activated User’
- Helix Vaccination App will now present a Login Failure pop-up for De-Activated users.
Addition of Site status ‘Read Only’
- Users will now have the ability to make a site ‘Read Only’ where appropriate, Read Only will ensure a user may access Clinical information but is unable to add new Encounters.
Hover Over information
- Helix Vaccination App will now present the Title of buttons when a user hovers over the function with their curser.